TOP GEAR HAI VAN PASS - MOTORBIKE TOUR
This tour got its name from the wide famous TOP GEAR show. See the video below.
This tour is perfect if your dont have long time, or your budget is not high enough for a 2 days tour. We strongly recommend this tour from Hue to Hoi An or reverse.
TOP GEAR HIGHLIGHTS
- Hoi An and the countryside of Hoi An/Danang
- Da Nang
- Hai Van Pass
- Lang Co Bay
- Countryside roads
- Bang An tower
- Rural villages
- China beach
- Marble mountain.
TOP GEAR VIDEO
Top Gear Motorbike Tour: Hoi An – Hai Van Pass Loop
Duration pickup /drop off: from 08.00 to 17.00 / 180km)
This tour will tak you on one of the World’s most scenic coastal drives. Its around 21 km long and reach an elevation of 496 meters.
Hai Van Pass (meaning ‘Ocean Cloud Pass’) is often shrouded in mist that rises from the sea, with terrific panoramic views.
We design this tour for people who want to see as much variety of scenery such as coastline, mountains and Countryside all in 1 day
• Firstly, we are stopping at the Cham Tower an 11th century building as well as visiting historic American war sites.
• Then we will pass over Hai Van Pass through the local hinterland. Travel through the green rice fields enjoying the fresh air and beautiful scenery which will fill your senses. You will have a chance to stop and take breathtaking pictures, enjoy the Vietnamese coffee as well visit the Mushroom farm.
• Head down for lunch on a floating local restaurant, or you can choose a picnic at the waterfall with a relaxing swim.
• Back to Hoi An along the roads to see the ocean away from tourists, then ride onto Marble Mountain where you will view some amazing caves and see the local stone masons at work.
- Experienced English or French-speaking guide
- Motorcycle or semi-automatic scooter
- Entry fees
- International standard safety helmet
- Drinking water and soft drinks
- Rain ponchos if needed
- Tip for tourguide
- Personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident)
- Personal expenses/tips,
- Damages to motorcycle (when you drive by your self)
- Ride the bike by yourself
- or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.