Program: HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE BICYCLE TOUR
On this half day Hoi An cycling tour in the countryside of Hoi An we will take you to a small island near Hoi An. You will explore Cam Kim Island and true Vietnamese life in the countryside. We bike a route with less tourist.
This is your chance to take unforgettable pictures of Vietnamese rural scenes and local people.
- Pass quiet villages and lots of rice fields.
- Learn how wooden fishing boats are made using traditional methods.
- Try and see how the colorful woven sleeping mats are made.
- Join the locals on a traditional fishing boat, and try the techniques that have been used for many generations.
- Enjoy lunch in a local house, cooked by a local family.
- See how the local family are living in the countryside.
- Try to paddle the local bamboo basket boat, and see how its made.
- Nice 30 min cruise on the Thu Bon River back to Hoi An town.
TOUR STARTS: 08:00 from 08 Ba Trieu, Hoi An
DURATION: 5,5 hours
DISTANCE: Approximately 8 km cycling
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Cruise back to Hoi An
- All visiting fees
- Tip for guide
Why a Hoi An Cycling Tour?
As you already know, Vietnams traffic is a mess of motorbikes, cars, taxis, trucks and busses – oh yes, and no rules – at least it looks like that.
Hoi An is a smaller town, and in the countryside just 10 min from the center of the town, there is no traffic, no motorbikes and no cars. Hoi Ans countryside is amazing for a relaxing time om a bicycle.
Come and join with us, let us show you the countryside of Hoi An, how local people are living and working.
We look forward to join you on this tour.